Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition
BUILT FOR TEXAS
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition is purpose-built with added capability, while featuring exclusive Texas badging, 4,500 lb. winch, 29" tires and sport roof for a premium and refined look.
RANGER CREW XP 1000 TEXAS EDITION
- High Clearance Arched A-Arms
- 29" Tires and 14" Wheels
- Premium Texas Edition Badging
- Sport Roof
- Polaris HD 4,500 Lb. Winch with Synthetic Rope and Autostop
- LED Headlights
- USB Charge Port
- RIDE COMMAND+ with Accessory Purchase
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- 82 HP
- 62 LB-FT
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System Type
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System
- Not Equipped
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Arched Lower A-Arms, 10 in (25.4 cm) of Travel
- Turning Radius
- 204 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Independent, Arched Lower A-arms, 10" (25.4 cm) of Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission
- Front Tyres
- 29 x 9-14; PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
- Rear Tyres
- 29 x 11-14; PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
- 14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 1,000 lbs (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 14 in (35.6 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 152 x 62.5 x 79.5 in. (386 x 158 x 202 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 1,600 lb (725 kg)
- Person Capacity
- 113 in (287 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 1,953 lbs. (886 kg)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 2,500 lb (1,134 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, 2 DC Outlets, 1 USB Charge Port
- Dual LED Headlamps, 1250lm low beam, 2300lm high beam, Dual LED Taillamps
- Other Standard Features
- Sport Roof, Polaris HD 4,500 Lb. Synthetic Rope Winch with Autostop and Wireless Remote, Arched A-Arms, Premium Cut & Sew Seats with Contoured Seatbacks, Standard "Polaris" Branding, Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents, Premium Texas Edition Badging, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (6 position), Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port, NFC Front Badge
Put your comfort first. The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Editon adds more comfort with factory installed sport roof, refined interior, plush seats and ample room to enter and exit the vehicle.
Get sun-up to sun-down comfort with a tilt steering wheel and adjustable, contoured seats with back bolsters and extra-plush seat cushions for premium riding comfort.
Extend Your Day
Work doesn’t have a curfew. LED headlights provide a bold, refined look while offering enhanced lighting for those early mornings or late night tasks.
Store essentials in the dual integrated glove boxes and keep beverages secure with 8 cup holders. Always be ready to ride with a new USB charging port for convenient battery charging.
Whether you’re hauling gear, towing a trailer or transporting friends and family, the RANGER Texas Edition is ready for the job.
82 HP ProStar Engine
More power for tasks and trails
Navigate uneven terrain
4,500 Lb. Winch
Make quick work of big jobs
Capability Meets Utility
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition makes every task easier with thoughtful innovation and toughness.
Built for Texas Terrain
Rise up over it all with high clearance arched A-arms and 14" of ground clearance to confidentally overcome obstacles with ease.
Maximize Your Space
The cargo box perfectly fits four 5-gallon buckets across in a single row to deliver maximum usefulness.
Tackle tough terrain with confidence with full-body skid plate, and massive front bumper delivering maximum protection.
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition is ready for the toughest jobs on the ranch with class leading towing and 29" 8-ply Pro Armor X-Terrain tires for added durability.
Get It Done
Have the confidence to pull and haul more with class-leading 2,500 lb. towing and 1,000 lb. box capacity coupled with a 4,500 lb. winch.
Take on Rough Terrain
29" 8-ply Pro Armor X-Terrain tires offer better puncture resistance and durability while the 14" aluminum wheels deliver premium styling to tackle the toughtest terrain.
Easy To Own
Enjoy hassle-free maintenance with sealed suspension bushings to keep mud, dirt and water out.